Granta Publications is one of the leading independent publishers in Britain, publishing fiction, non-fiction, poetry and a quarterly literary magazine.
We are looking for an energetic, organised and creative Publicity and Marketing Assistant to join our busy campaigns team based in our West London office.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly organised and a motivated multi-tasker
- Have excellent written communication skills with the ability to write engaging copy for press releases and social media materials
- Have the ability to work to deadlines
- Be a confident communicator – comfortable liaising with authors, agents and journalists
- Be digitally savvy, with experience of design software a bonus
- Be a passionate reader
Closing date: Wednesday 27th March
Salary – £22,000 pa with 25 days holiday plus all public holidays.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com