Thames & Hudson, the leading global publisher of illustrated books on the visual arts, history, cultural history and popular culture, is looking for a dynamic Senior Publicist. This is a 3–4-month contract (compassionate leave) which offers a fantastic opportunity to work on exciting books and build a wealth of experience with a world-renowned illustrated publishing company. The person is required to start immediately and will work primarily remotely.
You will run your own PR campaigns for a range of titles across art, popular culture, design and architecture.
- Developing and implementing integrated PR campaigns across print, digital, broadcast and radio
- Raising author profiles and planning author events (virtual or physical)
- Presenting PR plans in-house and providing ongoing reporting to key stakeholders in editorial and sales
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with authors and publishing partners
- Contributing to Thames & Hudson’s online and social media content
Organised, confident and enthusiastic, you will demonstrate the ability to think strategically and creatively and be comfortable working on multiple campaigns simultaneously.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Laurence Harvie: email@example.com by 9am on Friday 18 June.
Salary: £28-32k pa pro rata