With the 2020 awards completed, it’s time to turn out attention to the 2021 awards. There’s a few changes this year, including a new submission email address and a slightly re-worked form so do please read the details below:
- After the success of digital submissions last year, we’re going to stick to this format going forward. This should hopefully make the process easier for everyone and is considerably better for the environment.
- We have a new awards email address, so do please send all submissions and queries to email@example.com.
- The 2021 forms have been updated with a new set of do’s and don’ts, which are now at the very beginning of the form. Please do take your time to read these before you start your submission. We have also added an ‘Author Bio’ and ‘Book Blurb’ section to help give context to those judging the forms.
- We’ve also created a set of category definitions to help you work out the best category to submit your campaigns. These can be seen here, and are also linked on the form
- We’re planning to hold a digital info session on best practice for awards submissions and campaign statements in due course – please watch this space for more information.
With all that said, the deadlines for the 2021 awards are as follows:
Q1 (Dec 20 – Feb 21) – Friday 16th April download the form here
Q2 (Mar 21 – May 21) – Friday 25th June download the form here
Q3 (Jun 21 – Aug 21) – Friday 24th September download the form here
Q4 (Sep 21 – Nov 21) – Friday 10th December download the form here
Annuals (Dec 20 – Nov 21) – Friday 17th December download the form here