We are now taking bookings for the major event in the PPC calendar – the PPC Annual Awards Dinner!
The 54th annual awards will be held on Monday 11th February at Baltic restaurant (nearest tube is Southwark). Drinks and canapes will be served from 6.30pm with dinner at 7.00pm followed by the announcement of the category winners for the best publicity campaigns of 2018.
If you would like to attend the dinner, please RSVP to email@example.com by Wednesday 6th February. Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis so if you would like to attend, please reply as soon as you can. We have reserved seats for the shortlisted publicists; these will be held until midday on Friday 1st February and if not claimed by that date they will be released for general booking.
Tickets are £60.00 per head which will include canapes, dinner, teas and coffees and wine.
When RSVPing please highlight any dietary requirements and choose a main course for each person from the list below:
* Beef Goulash with Mushrooms, Pickles and Kopytka Dumplings
* Roast Cod with Butterbeans, Kale and Chilli
* Chicken a la Kiev with Sautéed Cabbage, Mushrooms and Bacon
* Roasted Red Pepper filled with Spiced Courgettes and Mushrooms (vegan)
Please arrange payment in advance for tickets:
* Make a BACs transfer to Natwest, Sort Code: 60-50-06, Account Number: 41612744
* Send a cheque (payable to PPC) to Publishers Publicity Circle, 16 Berry Lane, Bristol BS7 9SA
We look forward to seeing you on the 11th!